Please allow us to thank everyone for making the LONE WORKER SAFETY 2013 and previous events such a great success. We are very proud of the overwhelming comments received via your feedback forms, emails and ‘thank you’ telephone calls.
As you can see we are now in the process of preparing our LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Conference & Exhibition event to provide like minded professionals involved in lone worker safety with specific and up-to-date information, which will go far beyond theory alone.
The safety of those working alone has become a very important issue all over the world, and this occasion will once again be a great opportunity for everyone to share their expertise.
Who is our annual LONE WORKER SAFETY Conference & Exhibition for?
Our LONE WORKER SAFETY 2013 will be structured around lone worker safety and focus on health & safety professionals, lone workers themselves, managers, team leaders and senior members of staff who work within organisations where lone working takes place.
Our previous events have been attended by professionals from a variety of sectors e.g. public sector enforcement, housing, social and health care, nursing, utilities field representatives and public transport. However, we would like to welcome everyone who shares our genuine passion for lone worker safety.
Information, which will help our delegates to improve the personal safety of lone workers and help reduce the risk of workplace violence will be provided to our new delegates, but please be assured that also those who have attended our previous events will benefit from up-to-date information and the great selection of topics and speakers we have chosen for 2014.
Benefits of attending LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014
- Learn how to balance meeting your duty of care with providing an effective service to the public.
- Gain enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks.
- Discover how to help lone workers cope with the aftermath of an assault.
- Understand how technology e.g. lone worker protection devices, lone worker tracking or personal alarms can help to improve lone worker safety.
- Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behavior or conflict.
- Benefit from the in depth knowledge of some of the countries lone worker and personal safety experts… they would love to answer the potential questions you might have.
In case you have any questions in regards to lone worker safety please contact us on: 0845 5193 953 or email email@example.com