We. the organiser of LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Expo, are pleased to welcome MDH Wireless Technologies and MAX Conflict Management as latest addition to our list of exhibitors wishing to share their knowledge and experience… and introduce marketing leading technology and services.
This year’s event will take place on Tuesday 25th November 2014 @ Olympia Conference Center, London.
We would like to welcome you too… so please fee free and download our booking form. CLICK HERE
LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Expo will be attended by professionals from a variety of sectors e.g. public sector enforcement, housing, social and health care, nursing, utilities field representatives and public transport. However, we would like to welcome everyone who shares our genuine passion for lone worker safety.
Benefits of attending LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Expo:
- Gain enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks.
- Learn how to balance meeting your duty of care with providing an effective service to the public.
- Understand how technology e.g. lone worker protection devices, lone worker tracking, monitoring or personal alarms can help to improve lone worker safety.
- Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behaviour or conflict.
- Discover how to help lone workers cope with the aftermath of an assault.
- Benefit from the in depth knowledge of some of the countries lone worker and personal safety experts… they would love to answer the potential questions you might have.
In case you have any questions in regards to our event, please contact us on: +44 (0) 845 5193 953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org